LC 9.6.0 DP 2 Question

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 21:35:19 EST 2020

Hi Charles

Just use the default LiveCode Stack. The others are there for backwards compatibility to older versions of LC like LC6 or LC5.5. 2.2 is useful to be able to open in LC5 for example. To be able to open it in LC8.x.x or LC9.x.x, leave it as LiveCode Stack.

All the best in DP2

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd