Changing extention on script only stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 14 15:04:45 EST 2020

Brian Milby wrote:
 > I would offer a clarification for ScriptTracker...

I didn't mean to imply your fine tool's only purpose was to help people
get around a slow Script Editor.  It is indeed very useful for its
intended purposes.

But when we start using tools intended for all sorts of things to hobble
together alternatives that allow us to avoid LC's Script Editor, I begin
to wonder:

Isn't it possible to build an efficient, enjoyable text editor in LC?

I believe it is.

I'd do it if someone would pay my bills for a month.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems