Littel Arrows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 10 17:35:12 EST 2020

On 1/10/20 2:18 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:

> "Little Arrows" work differently than a "normal" scrollbar.
> e.G. if you enter an ENDVALUE and STARVALUE in the inspector, the "littel Arrows"
> object gets DISABLED and does not work anymore and the possible parameter
> "pNewPosition" does not have any meaning with "Littel Arrows".

I noticed that too, it seems to be a bug. If you use the little arrows
(heh) in the Inspector then the values stick.

I tried scripting the math to reverse the behavior so that the arrows
didn't go "backwards" but wasn't able to wrap my head around it. So I
looked at LC's object library to see how they did it, and they're using
the same method you used in your forum reply -- they just add or
subtract 1 from a field.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com