Littel Arrows

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Jan 10 16:25:22 EST 2020

The disconnect is that on a mobile you touch the content and move it directly.  If you grab the scroll bar and drag it, the content moves the opposite direction.  On a computer’s touch device/scroll wheel, natural scrolling moves the content like mobile (think two finger swipe).  The old way it would move the scroll bar and be “backwards”.

Thanks,
Brian