Internet Library minimum OS versions

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Feb 16 23:58:01 EST 2020

I followed that discussion.  In this case I found that simply including Internet (library) or mergPop with a completely bare stack was enough to crash it on launch under iOS 10. I guess I will file a bug report. At least there could be a note in the dictionary entry about minimum OS. Ideally the standalone builder should catch it… though I understand that might require a bit more testing
— Scott