Progressive Web App (PWA)

Ingar Roggen ingar.roggen at sosiologi.uio.no
Sun Feb 16 13:46:12 EST 2020

Hi, Paul, thanks for the answer - and questions.
I hope that it is possible to design webpages with functionalities specially adapted to screens of mobiles, so that they can be used easily with mobiles without writing (and downloading?) special apps for the purpose. And that there are some examples at hand. Therefore my S.O.S.
Regards
Ingar