OT: Completely OT: Reading list recommendations.

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:26:22 EST 2020

Techie ones without any problem solving involved and they could actually be
Novels - you feel that you are there rooting for the
participants in both "stories"

Surely Your Joking Mr Feynman
What Do You Care what other people think

The Eudaemonic Pie by Thomas Bass
The Soul of a new machine by Tracy Kidder
The Cuckoos egg by Cliff Stoll is also good but Not available in Kindle

I've read them all  - not to everyone's tastes but
I find fiction these so samey - Always the "Heroes Journey" in a different
form - same meat different gravy - discuss!

HHGTTG - now that's different kettle of fish

Lagi

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 17:35, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <