OT: Completely OT: Reading list recommendations.

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Feb 7 09:57:12 EST 2020

Hi

My favourite book of fiction (science fiction) is Isaac Asimov’s Foundation Trilogy,  Perhaps a bit long for your journey.   I have read it a few times along with looking for the sequels and prequels.
(It is currently underproduction for an Apple TV+ series.   I am half in hope it will be amazing and half in dread of that it will be awful.)

For Non fiction I recently read “Born a Crime” by Trevor Noah of Daily show fame. I really enjoyed that. Funny and poignant stories of growing up in South africa.   Really more a story about his mother than him.

They are both on Kindle

Regards,

Martin Koob