html5Player

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Feb 1 23:41:00 EST 2020

My goodness -- magic" indeed!

Where is the "stack" in the environment? Is in everything inside the lower right quadrant:

My I should switch for the forum so that we have screen shots.

We envision a scenario like this: for 5 people to collaborate as the same time:

  1.  all load the IDE [html5IDE.html]
  2.  Person 1 make change to stack.
  3.  it is saved to server
  4.  other refresh their browser
  5.  it loads from the server
  6.  they would be "see" the changes person 1 had made.

refresh the browser (loading the IDE is slow). One could simply load
again the own stack or a new/updated template."

Assuming stack I saved in the downloads folder

If I understand correctly:

What you want will be done soon, in a limited way, with the "html5IDE"
https://hyperhh.de/html5/html5IDE.html
(but without debugging!). The html5Player is not for that (**).

You have there a propertyInspector, scriptEditor (and Dictionary).
Everything is done in the browser. Then standard saving (when
implemented) will go to the downloads folder.
This could be reduced to the propertyInspector in your case.

Saving/uploading to the server will be server dependent. Perhaps it
would be best if Mark Talluto could come in with his work at that point.

refresh the browser (loading the IDE is slow). One could simply load
again the own stack or a new/updated template.

The html5IDE will load much faster in the future, currently the same
engine is loaded six(!) times, that will go down to two times, could
go down to one time in your case.
Sadly this will be still too slow for mobile.