How to set up a library?

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Thu Dec 31 13:19:09 EST 2020

Thanks for responding Bob. Apologies for the confusion, I wasn't suggesting
adding it in the actual application bundle; I was wondering whether there is a
corresponding location in what used to be the "My LiveCode" folder in
Documents. I.e. in that folder on my machine I see subfolders
	Extensions
	Externals
	Plugins
	Projects
	Resources
	Runtime

and I wondered whether any of those had some blessed quality which would allow
library stacks stored there to be loaded more easily than 'ordinary' stacks.

Ben