Threads in LC

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Dec 31 11:53:43 EST 2020

Hi Jerry,

What version of Raspberry PI are you using?

If you are using an older version of Raspberry PI just replacing it
with a newer version might be your best work around.  The older
PI’s are pretty slow.  Have you looked into Banana PI for instance?

While LC isn’t multi-threaded there may be a work around which
could make it behave as though it was.  Have you tried Send in Time?

How often are you telling your stepper motor to run?  Once in every
10 milliseconds or once in every 20 milliseconds etc?

Good luck!

Rick