Livecode Builder - passing lcs string to C functions

Dan Brown daniel at digitalfauna.io
Thu Dec 31 06:02:43 EST 2020

Thanks so much for this Trevor, I can now retrieve requests from and
respond to a virtual threaded http server which is nice. Now trying to work
out how not to block the engine when the function that calls the server
waits for a new request to come in i..e callback functions purely within
lcb

Dan

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 10:09 PM Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <