Livecode Builder - passing lcs string to C functions

John Balgenorth sundown.pacifier at icloud.com
Mon Dec 28 08:11:43 EST 2020

Basically you just use a shell  command to execute the c code
and  pass arguments to  the c program right after you call the
code  in the shell command.

I  wrote and example and posted it a few years ago  but I do
not have access to my old email  files at the moment but you
might still  be able to  find it by searching the list.

I would be interested in seeing how you are doing it if you
ever want to post the code for others to use.

JB