Slow performance on Big Sur

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 04:46:56 EST 2020

What about using ‘lock screen’? Then go card. For preopen it ‘shouldn’t’ make a difference but I have found this to be a cause for stammering in the past. Don’t bother putting an ‘unlock screen’ at the end of the preopencard  or opencard as it will unlock itself at the end of the open sequence anyway (as I’m sure you’re already aware).

Sean