Rer: Decrypt problem on Windows

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 06:17:29 EST 2020

Hello Neville,

Could you try to textEncode the encrypted data before saving it in the
custom property, and then, in the other platform, textDecode it before
decrypting it?

i.e. to do something like:

encrypt myData using myCipher with password myPass
put it into tEncryptedData
put textEncode(tEncryptedData, "native") into the cCustomProp of stack "foo"

and then, to decrypt it in the other platform:

put textDecode(the cCustomProp of stack "foo", "native") into tEncryptedData
decrypt tEncryptedData using myCipher with password myPass
put it into myOriginalData

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 12:43, Neville Smythe via use-livecode <