CentOS Death in 2021

Dalton Calford dalton.calford at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:09:49 EST 2020

I personally use Neon, it's based upon Ubuntu and is the development base
platform for KDE.
I find that it is better integrated between the tools as they are
specializing upon one desktop and ensuring everything is properly supported.
I have used livecode on it over the past year without issue.
So, all the benefits of ubuntu but more stable and better supported,
downside is that you are limited to only the one desktop environment or
else all the stability issues are gone.

best regards
Dalton

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 13:50, Richmond via use-livecode <