Double Clicking on a Field

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Dec 4 09:31:43 EST 2020

Why do you need to use double tap?  The code should distinguish between a scroll and a tap and react appropriately.  The mobile scroller code in common use should facilitate this.  If a double tap is really needed, then it would probably need to be included in that same behavior script.

The big thing that you will need to do is create another handler to take the action.  Using mouseUp will probably be harder than needed (would need to use a flag of some sort to know when to ignore it).  Jacque’s method is a doScrollerTap handler that the scroller code calls.  DelayTouches will need to be false since you will be handling this yourself (and only works on iOS anyway).

Sent from my iPhone