Hacktoberfest is coming

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Aug 31 22:54:39 EDT 2020

On 8/27/20 9:05 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:

> Please discuss, here, add a repo and/or an update that you would like to
> see to a particular repo (include a link to the repo), and let's see if we
> can get a bunch of LC Hackers, this year.

Kind of an exercise in futility, though, no?
I submitted... let's see... (goes off and counts)... nine pull requests
against LC last October (two for the engine, seven for the IDE) and
they're still sitting in the hopper waiting to be reviewed.
Why bother "fixing" things when nobody's paying attention?

(the above is somewhat rhetorical since I just submitted another PR
earlier today.. not that I expect any action on it)

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com