mergAV Select specific rear camera

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:11:22 EDT 2020

Andrew,

I’m not sure about mergAV, but if you gave an Indy license you might want to check out cameraControl, which keeps getting better with each new release. I was playing around with it in 9.6.0DP4 yesterday, and it seems pretty capable. It also has the advantage of being cross-platform on Mac, Win, iOS, and Android.

Devin