Three very simple questions

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Apr 26 08:21:25 EDT 2020

On 26/04/2020 13:11, Graham Samuel via use-livecode wrote:
> 1. In the IDE, the ‘Align Selected Controls’ menu item doesn’t allow all possible combinations of alignment, particularly aligning horizontal and vertical centres; nor does it allow alignments in relation to the stack dimensions. I think this functionality used to exist, but maybe (very likely!) my memory is faulty. If these functions are available somewhere in the IDE, I don’t see where.

Select multiple objects.

Then from the menu    Object / Object Inspector

then the rightmost tab in the property inspector should be the align
icon (like a left-aligned text symbol). Select that, and you will see
all the options such as  center-aligned, etc.

I don't think they are available from the menu, but I didn't even
realize any alignment could be done there.

Alex.