Which git service suits a LiveCoder best?

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:41:53 EDT 2020

It’s no substitute for GitHub and the like, but I have a rather simple system that intercepts saveStackRequest, checks the date, and saves a new version with the date as part of the name.  I also have a bmpVrsn routine that can be used to advance a letter during the day, so things like 200422b for the second version of a stack from today.

I did a simple presentation with handout code for this at last year’s developer conference.

I can probably find them around somewhere.

The current problem with GitHub and stuff is the lack of a text file based storage, although I know someone has an add-on for that.