Issues with Mobile Native controls

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 20 20:37:54 EDT 2020

The one I mean is actually a widget but we're probably talking about the
same thing. I like it because you can set the theme and it displays
correctly for either iOS or Android.

I'd love to see more themed widgets like that, maybe a mobileButton widget
for example.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 20, 2020 6:24:48 PM Rick Harrison via use-livecode