Learned my lesson

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 17 22:06:53 EDT 2020

I’ve also discovered the childControlIDs and the childControlNames. These list the direct children of a group. The controlNames and controlIDs list EVERY object on a card whether grouped or not.

The latter becomes especially handy of you preface your object names with some kind of type identifier. For example fld, btn, menu, grp, dg. Then you can for example filter the controlNames with “fld*” and presto! a list of all the fields on your card!

In my stack scripts now I always use me when referring to the stack.

Bob S