Can't change or see Standalone Settings [was: Re: Old Fossil seeks fast track assistance]

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 17:51:11 EDT 2020

Just to add to the mystery, I just imported a stack from Brian Milby, who has been very helpful with other problems of mine. I had a look at the Standalone Settings for his stack, and I can't alter the mobile ones (the desktop ones are  not checked in his case), and in particular I can’t open the window with the detail of the settings by clicking on the iOS icon. I then tried to look at the settings on some old desktop app stacks of mine. Same thing, can’t look at the detailed settings, even for say a Mac build. So my copy of LC 9.5.1 appears to be playing up. I suppose I could try to re-install it (I only installed it a few days ago), but why would that work?

Any ideas gratefully received.

Graham