Livecode and AWS Sql

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:35:27 EDT 2020

Unfortunately, I don't think it is that straight forward.  I went down this
path already.  The files that you can download are Windows MSI
installation files.  You can run it manually by using the following
commands:

/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" brew
tap microsoft/mssql-release
https://github.com/Microsoft/homebrew-mssql-release brew update
HOMEBREW_NO_ENV_FILTERING=1 ACCEPT_EULA=Y brew install msodbcsql17
mssql-tools

However, when I run the last command, I get:

Error: Your Xcode (10.1) is too outdated.

Please update to Xcode 11.4 (or delete it).

Xcode can be updated from the App Store.

Do I really need Xcode in order to install SQL?  I also thought I read that
I needed to Xcode 10.1 in order to be compatible with the latest version of
LC.  Maybe I am wrong here.

SKIP

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 10:28 AM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <