Old Fossil seeks fast track assistance

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Apr 7 15:21:50 EDT 2020

Devin I am overdue to thank you for this. Up to now, apart from the numerous tasks involved in just keeping going, I have been looking at the functionality of my proposed app - I have already used some of your material on location tracking! However for the deployment side, your links are gold dust to me. Thanks so much.

Graham