HilitedItem of a navbar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 8 17:37:17 EDT 2020

On 4/7/20 12:43 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
> The PR is now merged into develop and will be in the next DP.  It only adds the option of selecting nothing but does not make it the default.

I now have the same problem with a segmented control, which I'm using as a vertical popup menu
for the "More" overflow navbar item. It retains the last selection and sends no messages if the
user needs to click the same selection again. I want it to appear without a hilite.

How can I clear it? It errors if I set the hilitedItem to 0. Maybe someone could fix this too?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com