Getting started with geographical coordinates

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Apr 3 12:14:30 EDT 2020

mobileLocationAuthorizationStatus() will tell you if the OS app setting will allow location tracking
mobileSensorAvailable("location") will tell you if there is a location sensor
mobileStartTrackingSensor "Location", [true|false] will start the tracking.

mobileSensorReading("location", [true|false]) will return an array of the current location. If the latitude or longitude is zero then the GPS is not yet locked

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net