Go to card has become slow

Terence Heaford theaford at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 3 08:54:54 EDT 2020

I have now copied the modified scripts from the project version that was slow and reapplied them to the previous version which was running fast.

Applying the modified scripts has not resulted in any slowdown of the version they have been applied to.

So, I cannot understand why the project slowed down in the first place but…

all is now well until it happens again.

Thanks

Terry