DataGrid question: Suggestions for further enhancements (Bob Sneidar)

R.H. roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:11:45 EDT 2020

@ Bob S

Sure, you are right that the DG data grid supports most of what users might
wish to have.

My point was that there is a nice enhancement to the table field from Bernd
Niggemann and that it could even be further enhanced -- without arguing
about DG vs table field. Even if that would only be an exercise.

Would yor argument not also mean that you simple could skip the table
field? I still use it.

For a long time I have been using Filemaker as a database and application
tool. The ease of use in just dragging all kinds of objects to the portal
(similar to the data grid row template) is compelling in terms of user
friendliness. But there is  a DataGrid helper...  by
https://www.aslugontheroad.com/

So, maybe we could then argue about how the DG could be improved? )

Roland