Hactoberfest is coming...

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 1 15:15:47 EDT 2019

Here is your first request for:
* Repos to add to the list of LC projects to be targeted for some effort.
So far I've added the LC IDE and Levure
* Issues and bug reports to be added to the list of things the community
might be able to tackle and resolve quickly, everything from minor bugs or
documentation issues all the way up to IDE mods.
* Contributors who are interested in helping to maintain the 100%
unofficial, unsanctioned livecode hacktoberfest project and maybe turn it
into something better.
Go to https://macmikey.github.io/lc-hacktoberfest/
Fork or clone the repo
Have at it
Commit and issue a pull request back.

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 5:47 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode <