The Roadmap

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 29 18:24:29 EDT 2019

Richmond wrote:

 > Of course if certain long-term stuff from the Kickstarters don't
 > appear on the Roadmap it is easier to hold LC to account than if
 > the Roadmap were to disappear completely.

Which returns us to the question I posted an hour ago about the Roadmap:

    What purpose does it serve?

I can imagine all sorts of reasons one might find a roadmap useful.
Some may find it useful for planning features down the road for one's
own products (provided, of course, a solid understanding of what a
roadmap is, and isn't, is in place); others may find it useful for
anticipating areas of future contributions to the project (new widget
opportunities, etc.); others may just find it interesting to see how the
company envisions growth opportunities as reflected in feature sets.

There are all sorts of really good reasons people might want a roadmap.

And then there's yours:

   "...to hold LC to account..."

If that's your interest, I see no benefit in keeping the Roadmap.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems