RE Video Player LiveCode on Windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 23 13:19:48 EDT 2019

I don't think this is a player problem, it's a script editor issue. The
slowdown has been reported before, mostly on Windows, but yesterday I had
the identical problem on Mac. Editing slows to a crawl until finally the
IDE locks up and you're forced to force quit.

To avoid losing work, restart LC when you see the editor begin to be
unresponsive. That's not a great solution but it solves things for a while.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 23, 2019 11:31:11 AM "R.H. via use-livecode"