Catalina

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Wed Oct 9 14:13:57 EDT 2019

I just got an email from Arturia a french based company that makes
software and nowadays hardware synthesizers too, warning customers not
to update to Catalina, until there is a hotfix. Many plugins producers
use in music DAW's are still 32-bits and will not work.

What a great move from Apple.

You can say from Windows what you want, but i have plugins from around
2003 still working as advertised in Win10-64bits