Give a bug a hug

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:42:41 EDT 2019

Hi Richard,

I don't want to get into a Slanging match and I would never make it
personal.
but  we were never even given a basic system to enhance - I Quote

"Finally, remember, that this will all be open source code, built and
included in the community edition – you will be able to take it, adapt it
and help improve it!"

Now as you says let's move on

Sincere Regards Lagi

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 13:29, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <