Give a bug a hug

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:15:09 EDT 2019

Now I'm a little peeved.

Richard said ....
"He's one of about three people who keep going back to the Kickstarter
list as some form of eternal damnation against the team, "

Forget about the kickstarter - I will say it one more time

There was crowd funding for a new Sqlite library  with a timescale of 3
months (lets assume i'm wrong -  6 months - whose counting) running at the
same time as that "update" of 2016.
Even if they were a year late that would be understandable but producing
nothing at all smacks of taking from Peter to pay Paul (there I said it).

Richard I understand that LC for FM is what they are betting the farm on
and I agree with them - I am just asking for some transparency - resources
allocated.
I'm not stupid to think that a small team can do everything promised  but
would 1 person allocated to finishing off all the other stuff be too much
too ask?

Lagi

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 03:57, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <