Give a bug a hug

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 8 16:42:37 EDT 2019

Lagi Pittas wrote:

 > This is what I was talking about being treated like mushrooms - no
 > communication as to what the future holds.- rough timescales
 > as to when new or reassigned resources will be implemented - what
 > is the intention with sqlite, 2d physics, Audio ....
 >
 > here is a 2014 update  ...
 >
 > https://livecode.com/the-present-and-future-livecode/

And here is a May 2016 update:

https://livecode.com/trevor-devore-interviews-kevin-mark-on-infinite-livecode/

A small number of people keep going round and round on this a large
number of times.

How many times will the same conversation happen before more recent
information is absorbed?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems