Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sun Oct 6 14:20:12 EDT 2019

On 10/6/19 10:55 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:

> My personal favorite Pro feature is the inclusion of a complete Linux
> shell within Windows.

Waitwhat? How is that licensed? Is that a bash shell (GPL?) How do they
get away with this?

Update: OK - I looked at this (after a DuckDuckGo search)
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/faq>
and I'm still mystified about how they sneak around the licensing. I'm
amused by having the ability to run Kali linux with all the underlying
stability of Windows.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com