Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Sun Oct 6 12:44:15 EDT 2019

Hi Martin,

ok that's really strange. You could also not start the safe mode?

Well the first update from Sierra to (the 1st) Mojave did also go wrong
here, so had to reinstall Sierra then waited for a higher version of
Mojave 10.14.2 or something and that one went flawless on the Hackintosh.

For a previous job i had a Apple Laptop 2015 model and on it was MacOs
and Win8.1 with Refind bootloader, but as more customers started using
win10 i wanted win10 as 3rd boot option.

It took me a whole weekend and i needed it Mondays again. It went wrong
because they hijack the bootsector from each other. COuld not boot
win8.1 and after that could not boot MacOs anymore, except for the safe
mode. It's tricky because one needs to disable the SIP protection and
mount ESP volume to get Refind on it.

So i can understand that your cautious, so if you are to hesitate than
just don't do it and go for a safe way.

Regards