Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 4 11:35:08 EDT 2019

Bob,
Agreed... I held out to the bitter end with XP(security) then Win 7(EOL
1/2020) So I went to 10.
Whilst Win 10 does have its annoying issues(forced updates) I generally like
it. I set updates to ask me before updating so I/ME/Mine can decide when to
install. I now run Win 10 Hyper-V with a few VMs with no problems since
2016. 10 is my new XP/7. I would like to have XP and also not get striped
searched at the airport but 10s security and features outweigh my love for
XP and not getting high-jacked outweighs my nostalgia of breezing through
the airport. Change is both good and bad but I flow in the direction of the
least safe resistance.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services