...and Livecode... where are we now?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 3 10:43:03 EDT 2019

Wow. I have the opposite experience. I think that t he LC Dev team is more responsive than any other I have ever experienced. I've been in IT for a really long time, and have dealt with a number of apps and dev environments. I've seen more feature developments in LC than all the rest combined.

People should really lighten up on these devs. Most of the issues have workarounds, and frankly those issues should take a back seat to the really serious ones. I've been waiting for a good long while for the devs to implement a very simple fix in t he DG library to allow nested behaviors in datagrids. But I have a workaround I have to implement for each version I DL. It's no big deal.

Bob S