...and Livecode... where are we now?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Oct 2 18:24:40 EDT 2019

We all need livecode the company to be stable and profitable, so if they
have to temporarily focus on x to create long term viability, then they
should do it. Maybe just let everyone know what the plan is....and maybe on
a release with multiple bug fixes such as 9.05 is important to prioritize
it a little bit.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:17 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <