DataGrid Scrolling problem

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Oct 2 15:29:53 EDT 2019

Now that you mention this, I see the same issue with 2 of my apps in
the iOS store that were built using LC 9.5. There is one item just
"past" the bottom of the datagrid that you can only see if you swipe
beyond the end, but as soon as you let go it snaps back to showing the
2nd to last item.

Seems more like this is an issue with the scroller than the datagrid itself.

--Andrew Bell