Indy 9.5.0. Apple can't search for malware in LC Indy?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Nov 5 11:18:15 EST 2019

On 11/5/2019 10:41 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
First, your assumption that "it's one everyone is experiencing for any
installer" is exactly that, an assumption based on your experiences.

The vast majority of our customers are computer novices and anything but
the simplest of steps can cause them problems. Most do not know what
version of macOS they run, nor how to tell what version they are running.

Second, I was not calling for RunRev to "fix" this. It is clearly
Apple's inane drive for marketing a level or privacy and security that
is mostly a gigantic lie that is the cause.

And thirdly, drivers are a bit different than research apps.