generating a standalone in v9.x

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Fri Nov 1 21:48:32 EDT 2019

Thanks, JJS.

I had that code ion place from Bob's suggestion but ran into the (apparent) never-ending "Attaching Engine" state.  **BUT** just now I discovered, as my eye glanced over at the app's script in the Editor, the standalone build had "re-started" my application and was "stalled" on a "red-dot" debug flag.

I ALWAYS put a red-dot/debug flag in the "OpenCard" call so I can control whether I want the app to run or not when it initially loads into LC.

Once I clicked on the <F5> (continue) button of the editor, the standalone completed.  REALLY?  Whatever!  Now that I know that "feature", I can live with it.. but I bet THAT characteristic *isn't* described in the release note(s).

Thanks again for your help!

Doug

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software