slow slower slowest scroll on Android

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu May 30 14:13:41 EDT 2019

On 2019-05-29 23:10, JJS via use-livecode wrote:
> Wow, what a difference does it make.

*Phew*

> Turned off the nice border glow around the grid, turned border off and
> set it to zero (the latter won't make difference i guess.)

You could experiment by fiddling with the properties of control
"dgBackground" of your
DataGrid group. From memory, I believe that is a graphic, which sits
behind everything
else (within the Datagrid). At the very least, you should be able to get
the border
back, if not the glow (as it would be clipped away by the datagrid's
top-level group).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps