FFI & VLC Player

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed May 29 23:11:18 EDT 2019

Yes thank you Mark, of course I would start with the most basic of
outputs......I suspect the major benefit of undertaking this is to learn
the FFI functionality.

If you think this would be a struggle...... It may just be out of range for
me personally.

I keep on bumping up against this codec issue and I know my users will as
well.  I need to play live youtube streams. Ultimately thats my only goal
here, and other video streams encoded live in h264 ..

Maybe I should try my luck at a custom CEF build (???) and pay the license
fees, which I don't mind doing all that much because its reasonable, esp
the 100,000 freebies.

This is such a pain, but I still need to find a viable solution!

Thanks for taking the time to write to me.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 9:54 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <