slow slower slowest scroll on Android

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue May 28 12:10:03 EDT 2019

Did you try an arm64 build with 9.5.0?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of JJS via use-livecode
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:56 AM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: JJS
Subject: slow slower slowest scroll on Android

Hi,

i just received a new Android phone with an octa-core phone, so i thought
let's check out my new app...especially scrolling.

Well on my old phone it was dissapointing, but on the new mucho faster phone
even still.

I don't know how it is with others their experiences but...

-Best scrolling is with a lot of text in an answer pop-up, this scrolls how
it should be.

-Average scrolling is a text field with a lot of text

-and very slow stuttering is a DG2 with just lines of text in it (about
6000 lines of text with a single word)

I still have to test another DG2 with images and text in it, but i don't
expect any better.

It should scroll like apps as Instagram and Facebook etcetera.

Any experiences of others?

Regards,

Jerry

preferences: