slow slower slowest scroll on Android

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Tue May 28 11:56:19 EDT 2019

Hi,

i just received a new Android phone with an octa-core phone, so i
thought let's check out my new app...especially scrolling.

Well on my old phone it was dissapointing, but on the new mucho faster
phone even still.

I don't know how it is with others their experiences but...

-Best scrolling is with a lot of text in an answer pop-up, this scrolls
how it should be.

-Average scrolling is a text field with a lot of text

-and very slow stuttering is a DG2 with just lines of text in it (about
6000 lines of text with a single word)

I still have to test another DG2 with images and text in it, but i don't
expect any better.

It should scroll like apps as Instagram and Facebook etcetera.

Any experiences of others?

Regards,

Jerry