Flish-flash MacOS standalone problem

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 28 10:11:22 EDT 2019

My recent release of Devawriter Pro (2.6.2 refactor 3) was built as a
"fat binary" for Macintosh
and bundled it off to the Monks in Hawaii who were, justifiably,
disgruntled, because the thing
refused to quit, and on attempting to do flashed about on the screen and
had to be 'Force Quit'
to get it to go away.

I built a 32-bit only with 9.0.4; flashing.

I built a 32-bit only with 9.0.3; flashing.

I built a 32-bit only with 8.1.10; behaved perfectly.

Paused to feel relatively good that the problem was not mine.

It IS, however, a problem, and I am not sure how to report it . . . .

Richmond.